2010 Census Special Tabulation on Aging
- The summary level codes, which precede the geographic names in the table, provide important information for using these tables. All geographies in Tables P1 - P11 include the rural/urban components, except census tracts in Tables P10 and P11 and the AIANNH areas. Table P12 provides age groups by ZCTAs and their rural/urban components.
- Listed below are the summary levels included for the state tables:
- 010 - United States (Note: excluded in tables for Puerto Rico)
- 040 - State
- 050 - County
- 060 - County Subdivision (in 12 states)
- 140 - Census Tract
- 160 - FIPS Place
- 860 - Zip Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA) (Table P12 only)
- 911 - Planning and Service Area (PSA)
- Listed below are the summary levels included for the American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian areas tables:
- 010 - United States
- 230 - Alaska Native Regional Corporation
- 250 - American Indian Area/Alaska Native Area/Hawaiian Home Land
- Please note that to minimize the effects of Census Bureau Disclosure procedures:
- Geographic areas with no population for the table’s universe are suppressed, except in table P1.
- Data in tables P10 and P11 are rounded. A value of 1 – 7 rounds to a 4. Other estimates are rounded to the nearest multiple of five.
- PSAs reported in the Decennial Special Tabulation use the geographic areas current at the time of the 2010 Census.
- For information on confidentiality protection, non-sampling errors, and definitions, see http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/doc/sf1.pdf (PDF) (7.21 MB).
- ZCTA value 99999 denotes individuals for whom the ZCTA was not defined.
Please select a state from the drop-down list and hit 'Submit' or select American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian areas (AIANNH). Next, click a link to see a preview of the selected table. You will be able to download the table in Excel, Excel 2003, or XML format. To download all tables for the selected group, use the 'Save' menu on this page.