2010-2014 ACS Special Tabulation on Aging
- The Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) is the successor to the discontinued decennial 10% sample or "long form" Census survey. Please see the "AoA Notes" document under the Technical Documentation tab below for more information on how this special tabulation was designed.
- Please note that in order to minimize the effects of Census Bureau Disclosure protection procedures:
- Many tables have two versions in order to provide an alternative which minimizes the loss of data due to disclosure protection.
- The Census Bureau rounds all point estimates to multiples of five.
- Some geographic units are not shown due to too few cases.
Please select a state from the drop-down list and hit 'Submit' or select Reservation Land Trust. Next, click a link to see a preview of the selected table. You will be able to download the table in Excel or Excel 2003 format. To download all tables for the selected group, use the 'Save' menu on this page.