2009-2011 ACS Special Tabulation on Aging
- Please note that in order to minimize the effects of Census Bureau Disclosure procedures:
- The Census Bureau rounds all point estimates to multiples of five
- Some geographic units may not be shown due to too few cases
- The special tabulation is limited to the disability-related estimates from the 2009-2011 American Community Survey and contains only state, county, and total U.S. estimates.
- Updates to the 2009-2011 disability tables are available in the five year 2008-2012 ACS Special Tabulation. For the first time, the disability tables cover the same years, 2008-2012, as the non-disability tables.
Please select a state from the drop-down list. Next, click a link to see a preview of the selected table. You will be able to download the table in Excel or Excel 2003 format. To download all tables for the selected group, use the 'Save' menu on this page.